SafeMoon is a leading innovative blockchain tech company serving 2.5 million holders and our community is at the heart of everything we do. We are part of an alternative financial system which enables trading on peer to peer chain networks without the interventions of centralized systems. With multiple successful products and a community driven, fair launched DeFi Token, our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world. Our growing team is built on trust, high performance and a passion for emerging technologies. Our teams are rewarded for their effort through highly competitive pay and benefits, an excellent team focussed culture and a fun and dynamic work environment.
Working directly with our director of Strategy, the Marketing Manager will have direct impact on our marketing capabilities and direction. At Safemoon we believe in embracing creativity, innovation, and that there is more than one way to be successful in a role. We are looking for a candidate who can not only successfully fulfill the duties of this role but bring new ideas and help lead us in new directions. As the Marketing Manager you will own, develop, and implement marketing strategies to drive demand for SafeMoon products and in line with SafeMoon’s ethos.
What are the core responsibilities?
- To develop, implement, and review marketing and brand strategies for SafeMoon as a brand and our products and assets to achieve the organization’s short- and long-term strategic objectives
- Create and deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns from concept to implementation across all social media platforms and tangible assets such as billboards
- Oversee the development and management of brand websites and brand-owned social media platforms including strategic planning, content creation and updates, maintenance, and content reporting
- Identifying B2B marketing opportunities and working with our Sales team to turn these leads into revenue generating and mutually beneficial relationships
- Oversee management and regular review of all social media accounts
- Deliver and report on progress against agreed product objectives
- Lead the Marketing team’s involvement in the organization’s Sales and Operational Planning process and ensure any proposed changes to advertising, promotional activity or product that materially influence sales are well communicated and planned for
- Monitor profit margins on products and brands and work with Sales and Operations teams on actions to optimize and ensure budgeted targets are achieved and/or exceeded
- Manage and review both internal and external agencies/consultants, creative and insights providers
- Provide brand and product insights through the use of market data and customer research
- Develop marketing collateral and facilitate required internal and external approvals to ensure compliance with relevant consumer laws and government legislation
- Ensure the development, execution, and management of production of all graphics and animations projects
- Ensure proper management and storage of all Marketing collateral including graphics assets
- Provision of expertise in analysis of the market and SafeMoon’s competitors
What do you need to have to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or similar field
- Experience managing a team of people and demonstrating leadership and collaboration
- Demonstrated digital and online marketing experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for design
- Highly organized
- Extensive experience with digital content and social media marketing on platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Discord, and Reddit
- Sound marketing planning and budgeting abilities
- Strong project management experience
- Versed in executing digital campaigns
- Extensive experience in new product development and execution within the technology space
- Experience working at a tech company or demonstrated experience in working in complex and fast-paced environments
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Passion for unlocking the crypto economy