SafeMoon is the web-3 movement for everyone, where fuelling invocation and protecting our world comes first! Our network and platform connects the creators of the future, with a thriving community of backer, champions, and change makers. The SafeMoon token combines our unique approach to Tokenomics with our “Fuel-for-good” SWAP platform. Offering anyone from the industry-passionate to the crypto-curious, a safe place to exchange coins and tokens, whilst contributing to world changing projects.
The SafeMoon R&D partnership program then actively seeks out innovators and innovations, who work to protect our planet. From here SafeMoon provides them with a platform to seek support from the web-3 world. Prior to this SafeMoon started as a leading innovative blockchain tech company serving 2.5 million holders and building part of an alternative financial system which enables trading on peer to peer chain networks without the interventions of centralized systems. With multiple successful products and a community driven, fair launched DeFi Token, our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world.
About the role:
We are looking for a Solidity Developer to join our Blockchain team as we build out exciting products within the SafeMoon ecosystem that will integrate with various smart contracts and web3 technologies.
As a highly capable Blockchain developer, your core responsibility is to develop application features and interfaces using blockchain technology. You will also analyze the Company’s blockchain needs, designing customized smart contract technologies and maintaining our blockchain network.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- In collaboration with the Lead Blockchain Developer, research, design, develop and test blockchain & web3 technologies
- Develop application features and interfaces by using Solidity, Web3.js, Truffle, Ganache, Remix, Node.js and other blockchain/web3 programming languages and writing effective and accurate multithreaded / modular codes.
- Applying the latest encryption techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Consistently utilizing and maintaining assigned project management tickets in Jira that track issue completion.
- Maintaining the smart contract integrations that sync with client and server-side applications while pushing and securing code to Github repositories by way of CI/CD.
- Document new solutions via Confluence and other approved document repos as well as maintaining existing ones.
- Optimize and secure blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Keep up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods and share this information with other Blockchain Developers within the SafeMoon team while acting as a consultative point of contact.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of data protection for digital payments.
- Provide consultative research and elegant technical solutions for scalable software build out.
- Managing and producing the expected/planned deliverables within the pre-defined deadlines set forth by the Lead Blockchain Developer and Director of Product Management and in alignment with the company Roadmap.
- Consistent day-by-day communication and collaboration with the development team using Slack for all workday hours.
- Work in collaboration with a team and be a part of the planning of projects for long term impact.
What do you need to be successful?
- A team player with consistent and effective communication skills
- Previous experience working on smart contracts that integrate with ABI’s
- Experience with web3 related libraries and API documentation like Infura, BSC Scan, Etherscan.io, getblock.io etc
- Strong debugging skills and/or experience with attention to detail
- Preference for working under an Agile process methodology
- Ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a global team within communication systems like Slack and Jira
- You care about building high-quality well-tested and effective code
- Ability to identify and solve for vulnerabilities within smart contract development and post deployments
- Proficiency with code repositories like Github and deployment best practices like CI/CD
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Passion for molding the future of the web 3.0 space