SafeMoon is a leading innovative blockchain tech company serving 2.5 million holders and our community is at the heart of everything we do. We are part of an alternative financial system that enables trading on peer-to-peer chain networks without the interventions of centralized systems. With multiple successful products and a community-driven, fair launched DeFi Token, our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world.
Our company is looking for an up-and-coming sales person to be responsible for representing SafeMoon with all partners and potential partners, sharing our product offering and converting those leads to meet specific sales targets.
What are the core responsibilities?
- With input from the Sales Manager, identify, design, and implement sales strategies to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Cultivate a pipeline of clients and manage relationships with them through phone calls, emails, social media, and networking events.
- Run outbound campaigns with the Sales Manager to generate new sales prospects.
- Drive and assist discovery conversations during the introductory phase of the sales cycle.
- Through your exceptional communication skills, uncover each stakeholder’s set of business needs, use cases, tech requirements, and buying process and educate them about the products and services that are most appropriate for their situation.
- Build effective relationships and trust with partners and potential partners.
- Complete, accurate tracking of communication with current and potential partners and prospects.
- Develop sequence strategies for multiple stakeholders to engage across various channels, including, email and social media.
- Help scale the business through out of the box thinking and exceptional execution.
- Qualify leads from various campaigns as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects.
- Professionally represent the SafeMoon brand to actively engage and delight prospects, including preparation and delivery of client presentations, pitches, and materials
- Actively participate in and represent SafeMoon at industry events such as seminars and trade shows
What do you need to have to be successful?
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- A willingness to travel out of state upwards of 40-50% of the time.
- Proven professional experience and track record of working as a Sales Representative, Account Executive or similar role, ideally in a tech/SaaS startup.
- Prior experience in selling custom software solutions, services, and technologies to key decision makers (C-Suite, VP, Directors, IT Managers).
- A deep understanding of sales processes and dynamics.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas and a fair understanding of key sales performance metrics.
- Exceptional ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Exceptional ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well through your effective EI.
- Superb ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others through developing compelling strategies that deliver results with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills.
- Charismatic and professional demeanor. Advanced negotiation skills.
- Ability to originate and close complex deals independently or with limited support.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of the recent developments in blockchain in both the enterprise and non-enterprise verticals.
- Strong ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments.
- Passion for unlocking the crypto economy.