SafeMoon is a leading, innovative blockchain tech company serving 2.5 million holders and our community is at the heart of everything we do. We are part of an alternative financial system that enables trading on peer-to-peer chain networks without the interventions of centralized systems. With multiple successful products and a community-driven, fair launched DeFi Token, our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world.
We are looking for a Tier 2 Customer Success Agent to join our emerging Customer Success team to partner with us on driving innovation as part of a team of trained, experienced, empathy driven, high quality CS reps with integrity, passion and a commitment to innovation within our core values.
What are the core responsibilities?
- Handling more complex technical issues related to SafeMoon products
- Resolve escalations that could not be handled by Tier 1 support
- Triaging technical tickets and bugs before they are sent to our engineering team
- Remotely troubleshoot solutions for issues that impact ability to use products
- Able to look at inbound case volume and reprioritize your efforts on the fly
- Build and maintain ZenDesk Macros with approvals from Legal team
- Work with Tier 1 reps to help them understand more complex technical issues
- Accurately complete all relevant documentation as required (eg in Zendesk)
- Accelerate the successful resolution of case outcomes
- Ability to work with Education and Moderation leads to train and supervise occasionally
- Adhere to the highest possible standards of ethics and integrity
- Occasionally working off-schedule or weekend hours to support escalations/launches
What do you need to have to be successful?
- The SafeMoon Army is central to our mission. You understand that “Customer Success” is more than just closing tickets and want to make a tangible difference in our community and strive for excellence in the CS journey. Simply put, you put the customer at the center of everything you do and are a customer advocate, internal to SafeMoon.
- Unquestionable integrity and sincere empathy
- Passionate about driving positive outcomes with urgency
- Ability to read between the lines of a case and anticipate 1-2 steps ahead
- An unrelenting desire to deliver exceptional experiences to the SafeMoon Army
- You’re technically astute and have a strong understanding of our products
- At least 1-3 years ZenDesk Administration experience
- At least 1-3 years experience as a technical CS agent
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills both written and verbal to express messages concisely and compellingly to be able to effectively work with customers, leaders and other CS agents
- Team-player with collaboration skills & a desire to make the team run more efficiently
- Basic Jira experience to manage feature requests with product engineering
- You’re an excellent listener and you can synthesize trends and feedback to the team
- Experience working at a tech company or demonstrated experience in working in complex and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Passion for unlocking the crypto economy