SafeMoon is a leading innovative blockchain tech company serving 2.5 million holders and our community is at the heart of everything we do. We are part of an alternative financial system which enables trading on peer to peer chain networks without the interventions of centralized systems. With multiple successful products and a community driven, fair launched DeFi Token, our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world.
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides a high level of professional administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to ensure excellence in customer experience and service delivery across the entire Company. This role will assist the CEO with administrative tasks, communication, scheduling, and other miscellaneous tasks or projects.
What are the core responsibilities?
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide quality and timely support to the executive leadership team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
- Maintain and coordinate an effective scheduling and extensive calendar management and filing system, ensuring the CEO’s competing demands are effectively managed as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage communication between senior management and team members, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks.
- Maintain and report on a current log of correspondence and commitments and chase up items approaching the due date.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for the CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, meetings, special events and other company logistics.
- Support the CEO by proactively responding to enquiries from leaders, team members and customers/clients with a high level of discretion, maturity, diplomacy and judgement ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of matters coming into and out of the CEO’s office to effectively respond to enquiries and exercise sound judgement on the manner of response.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, meeting minutes and summaries, and the creation and maintenance of effective systems and databases
- Maintain utmost professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Support the CEO in preparing for meetings as appropriate
- Support in producing communication correspondence such as memos, reports, and other related items
- Carry out miscellaneous administrative duties such as copying, scanning, mailing, preparing reports or other materials
- Assist CEO with planning and coordination of projects
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining all office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
General Office Management / Site Administration duties:
- Overall responsibility for the general operation of the Utah HQ office and general oversight of the corporate reception area. Act, when requested or required, as the face of SafeMoon.
- Manage cost efficient and timely replenishment of all office supplies. Includes kitchen supplies, meeting room consumables and indoor plants. Periodically review supplier performance in terms of cost/service and make recommendations for change where appropriate.
- Provide technical support for office copier to team members
- Answer main phone line with high level of customer service
- Collect and distribute mail/packages daily; ship items when requested
- Maintain meeting room furniture arrangements and stock materials; set up meeting rooms for in person meetings as necessary
- Manage and administer the issue of, maintenance and return of site security passes site security procedures.
- Manage the booking and allocation of meeting rooms on site.
- Log and follow up on the resolution of maintenance issues in relation to office furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- Support the organization and planning of company events and conferences within Utah with the relevant senior leadership team member/s
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, office layouts and office systems
- Be the site contact and assist the IT function with administration support relating to IT equipment, including laptops, printers, phones, AV equipment and internet on site.
- Maintain common space (bookshelves, supply closets, food pantry/water cooler, etc) as needed
- Act as liaison for office vendors (copier, water cooler, etc).
- Administrative support for staff printing needs
- Order catering when requested or required
- Coordinate projects as required, ensuring deliverables are met on time, to budget, with effective communication along the way.
What do you need to have to be successful?
- Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred
- Previous demonstrated experience as an executive assistant or personal assistant to a senior executive (CEO preferred)
- High level of flexibility to meet sometimes rapidly changing priorities and variable working duties and hours.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain discretion, confidentiality, maturity, judgement, political acumen and diplomacy in responding to/and in management of enquiries from internal and external contacts
- Demonstrated ability to proactively support a senior executive with their day to day operations including an ability to anticipate needs.
- Highly developed time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in an office management or similar function highly regarded
- Ability to sustain high level performance, problem solve and meet demanding work deadlines with limited supervision.
- Self starter and demonstrated strong initiative
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Aptitude to think quickly, decisively, efficiently and effectively under pressure. • Ability and willingness to foster and initiate continuous improvement in systems and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work with people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures. The incumbent will have a proven capacity to relate to others at all levels.
- Works well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Exceptional discretion and an ability to maintain utmost confidentiality in all dealings
- Experience working in complex and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Passion for unlocking the crypto economy