SafeMoon is a leading innovative blockchain tech company serving 2.5 million holders and our community is at the heart of everything we do. We are part of an alternative financial system which enables trading on peer to peer chain networks without the interventions of centralized systems. With multiple successful products and a community driven, fair launched DeFi Token, our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world.
As a Project Manager, you will sit in the Project Management Office within the Research & Development team and create and drive process optimization, team planning, cross-functional alignment and general project management and deliver initiatives and projects on time through consistent and effective planning and tracking.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and oversee all aspects of project development and implementation including preparing business cases and project plans, establishing appropriate governance, identifying, allocating and managing resources, and meeting reporting requirements, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and in line with Agile project management methodology.
- Develop a communication and engagement strategy and build strong stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met.
- Develop and implement strategies and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of projects, including risk and contingency management, benefits realization, and project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues and assess project progress and overall effectiveness
- With input from the VP of R&D and Director of PMO, establish project briefs, plans, dependencies, milestones, and reports to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of the assigned projects including:
- Undertaking objective and systematic analysis of project components to identify issues that may compromise successful project implementation.
- Schedule regular review meetings with the Operations, Research and Development, and Product organizations and provide updates as required on project progress.
- Submit and champion variation requests as required to adjust the project scope, budget, or timeline.
- Schedule regular meetings with the project team for progress monitoring, task allocation and team input.
- Regularly review the project schedule/s and notify leadership of any opportunities or emergent risks.
- Develop required process documentation for business process implementation and rollout.
- Maintain data integrity across multiple systems, identify root causes and resolve data inconsistencies.
- Establish appropriate KPIs to measure process performance and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Planning and prioritizing development Key Drivers
- Leading, planning, and managing Product and Systems Development Epics, Initiatives and Sprints
- Consistently contributing to the Product strategy roadmap
- Work closely with internal teams to define and develop processes and tools needed to support program requirements that enable standardization, scale, and efficiency.
- Participate in formal post project reviews, in order to establish the extent to which schemes have met their stated objectives, have been delivered in accordance with the agreed brief, have addressed internal stakeholders’ realistic expectations, and that future lessons learnt have been identified.
- Any other tasks as may reasonably be expected to carry out responsibilities.
What do you need to have to be successful?
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Demonstrated experience delivering complex projects on time which have achieved key outcomes Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement on complex and high-profile issues Demonstrated experience in providing policy, strategic and operational advice and recommendations at a senior level.
- Extensive experience in managing technical projects within software engineering, network engineering, systems engineering, electrical engineering, hardware engineering, and blockchain.
- Certification in project management advantageous although not essential
- Communications infrastructure systems experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop and deploy systems, solutions, and products at significant scale.
- Organizational, coordination, and multi-tasking experience. Experience with the Agile way of working.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience managing complex software engineering projects.
- Real-world experience and understanding of challenges in implementing infrastructure in urban and/or rural markets.
- Experience working at a tech company or demonstrated experience in working in complex and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Passion for unlocking the crypto economy