This position is on site at SafeMoon HQ in Pleasant Grove, Utah. It will not be considered as a remote opportunity.
SafeMoon is a leading innovative blockchain tech company serving 2.5 million holders and our community is at the heart of everything we do. We are part of an alternative financial system which enables trading on peer to peer chain networks without the interventions of centralised systems. With multiple successful products and a community driven, fair launched DeFi Token, our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world. Our growing team is built on trust, high performance and a passion for emerging technologies. Our teams are rewarded for their effort through highly competitive pay and benefits, an excellent team focussed culture and a fun and dynamic work environment.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Infrastructure team to work directly with the Head of Infrastructure to be the initial point of contact to resolve technical issues concerning internal accounts and software infrastructure. They will also support computer software integration by diagnosing and troubleshooting common problems.
What are the core responsibilities?
- Analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose software and hardware problems
- Provide on-site support to staff regarding troubleshooting, IT technical support, provisioning and anything else IT related as required or requested.
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of the SafeMoon computer network
- Install and configure computer systems and applications
- Be responsible for the inventory management, tracking, procurement and shipping of company owned devices for all office and remote staff who require company issued IT assets.
- Support the Head of Infrastructure in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning.
- Complete detailed reports listing requests to technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
- Create documentation to ensure repeatable actions are consistent and automated With guidance from the Head of Infrastructure, plan and map out the growth of Safemoon’s infrastructure.
- Participate in triage of internal IT Request tickets.
What do you need to have to be successful?
- Demonstrated prior experience working in an IT Service Desk, IT Help Desk, or Tier II environment with a focus on customer service is essential
- Strong and demonstrable documentation and communication skills is required
- Active Directory experience preferred
- Experience with a major cloud provider (AWS,GCP,Azure)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with private/public cloud computing, including infrastructure, storage, platforms and data management
- Previous experience working at a tech company or demonstrated experience in working in complex and fast-paced environments.
- Constant desire to learn and improve within the infra space
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and SLAs
- Passion for unlocking the crypto economy
- Have experience with an issue tracking tool like Jira and a documentation tool like Confluence
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification is a plus